Friday, February 24, 2017

TGIF I'm Ready For The Weekend

I don't think anybody loves the weekend as much as I do. I look forward to the weekend every Monday morning -- ha! I'm not joking (kinda). Ever since I was a little kid I always knew that the weekend was my favorite thing about the calendar. Do you know why I love the weekend so much? 

The weekend is no work, and when I was a kid, it was no school. I got to play futbol for hours during the weekend and hang out with my real friends. Friday night till Sunday afternoons are the  most amazing moments of my life. It's like the clock stops and all I get to do is enjoy the moment. 

I, Oren Loni bet many people have these same feelings about the weekends and vacations. It's no wonder so many people are upset when they don't have the weekends off. They don't get to experience careless days and carefree moments. We all deserve a 48-72 hour window of worry-free. 

What are your favorite things to do on the weekend? Comment below :) 

Oren Loni TGIF I'm Ready For The Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment