Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Football is Life

This is my first blog post - and it's all about Football! There is two kinds of football, American and International football. To me, I'll talk about International football. I know it's called soccer in America. I grew up in Portugal and was raised with Football on my mind. To me, Football is my passion, my girlfriend, and my best friend.  

Where I come from, Football is the greatest sport ever played and ever since I was a little kid, I wanted to become a professional football star like Pele, Messe, and Ronaldo. My mom always said that if I work extra hard and if I focus, I will be the best. Ever since I was little, I knew I had a lot of talent and I always played with my heart. I had coaches that trained me, and my work ethic was the best.

I'm going to try to write about all the latest that's happening in Football all around the world. This blog is going to be my way to express my love for Football on the Internet. I follow the Champions League with a passion and that's all I do. I really wanted to make it to the pros and show all my talents -- the way Ronaldinho showed the world who the best is. I can't believe Ronaldo de Assis Moreira (Ronaldinho) was able to dominate the way he did. Even Kobe Bryant, who's an American All-Star Basketball player considered Ronaldinho one of the best athletes in the world.

You can follow Ronaldinho on twitter, because he's one of best in Football history. He's really cool! In his latest tweet, he attended the NBA All-Star Weekend! I think everyone loves him. I learned a lot by watching him play and how he conducts himself as a athlete.

Please follow my latest on this blog. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment