Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Favorite Futbol and Football Star

Everyone deserves to have a hero. My best friend's here is me. I'm a great friend and helped many people. I try to lead by example and help many people out -- as much as possible. I grew up watching soccer (futbol) and became an expert in the game. I also play the game and I'm really good at it. I usually know how to create amazing plays and score many goals.

It's one of the best feelings in the world is to score goals and celebrate with your team. My favorite is when I score the last minute goal for the win. I learned a lot from watching the greatest in the game. My hero is definitely Ronaldinho because of his raw talent and skills. I don't know how he learned how to be a great futbol player -- maybe he was born with it or maybe he worked harder than everyone else.

Tom Brady is also another sports hero because of his sheer dedication to be the best. Tom Brady is an American football star and has made himself a living G.O.A.T. in World of Sports. In case you've been living under a rock for many years, Mr. Brady has won 5 super bowl rings -- the most any quarterback has gotten. Cool story!

oren loni favorite football star

No comments:

Post a Comment