Thursday, February 23, 2017

My Favorite Quotes in The Game

I don't know about you, but I need quotes to help me get through the day. A quote is more than strong words, I feel the life behind the words -- the statement. I have good days and I have bad days. It really just depends if I woke up on the good side of the bed or the bad side. It's an expression that I like to say. I like to challenge myself and give it all I got, no matter what. That's part of my passion.

Here is my top 3 favorite quotes of the day. Yes, I love quotes and I would appreciate if you can comment with your favorite quotes as well. We can turn this blog into a forum of awesome quotes and positivity.

Top Quote #1

I learned all about my life with a ball at my feet - Ronaldinho
Check out one of latest tweets here.

Top Quote #2

It's not pressure. It's responsibility. We put it on ourselves. - Abby Wamback

Check out my latest pins on Pinterest here.

Top Quote #3 

Everyone come with baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack ~ Favorite Quotes

I sure hope you will enjoy these quotes.

oren loni

No comments:

Post a Comment