Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Congratulations to the best

Over the years I personally examined what makes a team stand out. Any real Futbol player knows that a player must put in their heart to the game to succeed. In the professional world of Futbol, sometimes your talent is not enough. Do you agree with me?

Being a professional athlete requires a sheer desire to be the best and recognize who the best is at the moment. I've written many times on my blog that the best is more than just a great player that scores goals, but someone who thrives well under pressure and is always beating the odds.

I have a few hero's I like to look at. My dad is one of them. He's not a futbol star but he's a great man to me, for sure.

I want to recognize all the people in this world that try their hardest in the world of sports and life. It's not easy putting in all your effort everyday, day after day. It's important to thank and pay respect to all of the men and women that helped us, even with their wisdom. Do you agree with that statement as well?

I would love to know your thoughts. Comment below and let's chat. Also, let's touch base with the latest numbers in futbol.

No comments:

Post a Comment