Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday is my Friend

I love a good Friday afternoon! It's the most chill day from the whole week. I pray every Sunday that Friday would come as fast it can. Here's a few things I enjoy to do on a Friday. First, I certainly enjoy a nice cold brew with the company of friends. My mates make my day the best! Second, I enjoy watching a good game or making a futbol pickup game. 

When I was living in Portugal as a young boy, I made the most out of my time playing Futbol like a mad sports fanatic. There was no stopping me, because I wanted to be the best! I competed with the best of the best in my little town. No matter the competition, I striven to come out on top. Let me tell you a little story of one of the fiercest game of my entire life. 

I was playing with the toughest guys in Portugal. They were huge and very talented. This was when I was very healthy and extremely focused as a sportsman. The game went on for hours and no one scored. We went to overtime and suddenly I had a rush of light bursting inside me. I had a pump of energy and focus I never has before in my entire life. I took action and became a leader of leaders. I ran perfectly and got control of the futbol and creatively passed to one of my mates. He passed the futbol back to me for the assist. I scored more perfectly than I ver scored in my life. 

Everyone was celebrating the miracle that they just witnessed. It was indeed a very real miracle because what we did was bend the normal game play to something AMAZING!! I felt like I needed to blog about this. I want to be able to express this night even better. I want you to feel my passion and love for the game. Thanks for reading my blog. Wishing my readers a great Weekend, From Oren Lone, Blogger of the Game of Futbol. 

Enjoy the Night!!! 

Oren Loni Friday is my Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment