Monday, August 14, 2017

Hey I'm Back

Oren Loni took a little break from blogging because of work and family. Also blogging requires a little bit of dedicated time and energy and of course passion. So now since I'm back and I'm ready to start the week on a good start, I want to talk about what I did this summer. Summer time is a time when I usually enjoy the late nights and make new friends.


I traveled and enjoyed it a lot. I really enjoyed spending a lot of my time at the beach with my good friends. We would try to play a lot of beach soccer and compare ourselves to the greats of the league. I think you all know who my real favorite athlete is to date? In case you forgot it's Messi.

A lot of my mates are talking about how great Cristiano Ronaldo is, and yea he's good but honestly he's not the greatest. He carries with him a lot of drama. Think about it!? The other day, Ronaldo got suspended for 5 games. My question to you is, do you think Ronaldo deserves it?

I grew up playing ruff with my best friends. My mates and I would play till we would collapse. Water was for goals and we played soccer for 4-5 hours. We took the game very seriously and we never missed an opportunity to show each other who the better footballer is.

Oren Loni is a Creating a Roster 

I thought about it for a few days and I decided that I want to create a roster on this blog. I want to detail all the craziness and hoopla that soccer has to offer. As mentioned in prior blog posts, I think it would be very valuable to organize and blog about what's happening in the world of soccer. 


My roster will consist of the players of many teams and detail what their strengths and weaknesses are, according to me. This is going to be a fun experience and I'm definitely looking forward to it. This summer was a good one and I'm happy I got to enjoy it with my best buds. Friends are sometimes better than real brothers. Who agrees with that statement? 

Want to say cheers to everyone that had the best summer yet. The summer time is not over yet, and their is still plenty more fun moments to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment